control of fleischmann 6154C turnable

david_betts2

I've been monitoring this post hoping for someone to come back with an interesting and informative answer, but after 5 hours zilch, nothing. I'm no expert on TT's, my previous comments on other TT related threads have proved that. However I did look at the German TT user guide for some clues. Since I don't read German the best I could deduce from the guide is that the 6154C TT is operated by a DC motor, that would therefore infer that the TT would need to be modified to include a DCC decoder before it could be interfaced with RM / eLink.

David, This link may or may not provide a solution clue. At least it is a starting point even if it does focus on Hornby products.

EDIT: Found this YouTube video specifically relating to Fleischmann TT conversion to DCC.

David, Hi, Stingray, is your turntable man, although i have 2. Fleischmann, make dc and DCC turntables, and i am fairly sure, like my Frateschi, you will need to add a DCC decoder, as Chris says. On the hornby site, under downloads, or similar, are instructions to modify a DC, To DCC. I would look at that, plus look on the net for DC to DCC Turntable conversions. At worst, email, fleissmann, who speak english, and will be able to advise. I just picked a random loco, from list and gave it no 022, so turntable can be controlled from Railmaster. There are some old threads on here, which are worth a look. john

Archived