Space1999 HAWK.

I would be interested in Ultra Probe. The Eagle and Hawk could need new molds - would be nice to add an extra set for the Eagle with various pods, extra boosters and the glider from Imunity Syndrome (like done for the Valiant tanker and recce version).

A new Eagle is planned in bigger scale (1:48) by an American company. Would be nice if Airfix would step in and share molds. Would make the kit cheaper on this side of the pond.

I had thought the tool belonged to Round 2/MPC as the kit was produced as part of General Mills (which owned MPC at the time) Fundimensions range, but they have reported the tool as having been lost. Maybe Airfix still has the tool after all. Would be great of Airfix can confirm this or not.

• 1 month later...

I had thought the tool belonged to Round 2/MPC as the kit was produced as part of General Mills (which owned MPC at the time) Fundimensions range, but they have reported the tool as having been lost. Maybe Airfix still has the tool after all. Would be great of Airfix can confirm this or not.

The Eagle and Hawk tooling was always MPC's, Airfix in the 70s just bought polybagged copies of the kits and repackaged them, coincidentally, around they same time they also repackaged the Fundimensions/MPC 'Gigantics' kits.

Archived