Possible use of Lenz LH100 and LZV 100 with Railmaster and Elink

Hi guys

can anyone tell me if it is possible to use the Lenz LZV 100 and the LH 100 Handheld with the USB Interface along with the Railmaster program and / or Elink. I have always used the Lenz system with Traincontroller Silver by Railroad & Co (Friewald) to run my layout but there are certain bits on the Railmaster and Elink that I would like to use in conjunction with the Lenz System. At the moment I am using both linked through a double pole  double throw switch to switch between both but as I have to come out of one to use the other if they can be linked that would be a major benefit to me. I not worried about being unable to use the Traincontroller system as I only really use it to set up routes and change points and signals so being able to use the Lh100 would be great as it has more controllability of speed at low speed settings. Any help would be appreciated if it can be done?

Tom

Tomaso, take a techo guy to answer this. If you find in the future that Railmaster, is your preferred route, and should ever want to dispose of your Lenz items, please let me know, as i have 2 boys, wishing to go down DCC route, in the future. thanks.  I am a converted Elite man, but one of them is looking at Traincontroller. thanks. john

Hi John

Sorry I'm not looking to get rid of the Lenz system or Traincontroller I have two complete Lenz Lh100 systems I'm just looking to extend the usefulness of the Lenz with the abilities of Railmaster Pro and if needed the Elink. Tom

Seeing as Rocrail supports Lenz kit and bases its Elite protocol on Lenz Expressnet, then maybe Lenz kit would work with RM after tweaking some of the parameters - worth a fiddle or even a punt to HRMS asking for the controller to be included in the drop down - I mean if they list the Select then an electric kettle or toaster will probably work..

Archived