Hornby Response to Propack Purchase

The error you are seeing is being generated on your system.  Our side is receiving orders wthout problems.  The most likely culprit is your antivirus/firewall software blocking the order submission process.  Take a look through the Internet Security PDF guide installed on your Windows desktop to ensure that you have added RailMaster correctly as a full exception to your antivirus/firewall software and also set the program to run with admin rights.  This should sort things out for you and you can then try submitting the order again.

HI All,   I ordered the Pro Pack this evening (Sat 25/7) only to be informed by RM that there is an   "error verifying  order submission"  is this a usual thing at weekends if there is no one on the other end to process the order.

Cheers

I to had the same problem, so I resubmitted the form, waited and waited then I received an email, 3 days later, that stated there was a problem with my payment. I resubmitted the form yet again and within 2 hours I received the activation code.

Archived