TTS Functions

martingonemad

Welcome to the forum, Martin.

It looks as if you understand how to get functions 10 onwards on the Elite then, by pressing the function button again and selecting 0 for 10, 1 for 11, 2 for 12, for instance. You can in fact press the function button yet again for even higher numbers if they are ever needed for a loco with that sort of number. On that basis I see no reason why you can't get functions 13+ with 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7. Please report back if still not happy.

Welcome to the forum, Martin.

It looks as if you understand how to get functions 10 onwards on the Elite then, by pressing the function button again and selecting 0 for 10, 1 for 11, 2 for 12, for instance. You can in fact press the function button yet again for even higher numbers if they are ever needed for a loco with that sort of number. On that basis I see no reason why you can't get functions 13+ with 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7. Please report back if still not happy.

@Martin

I have checked the Instruction manual for the earlier version of Elite and originally it only allowed 12 functions that were selected by pressing the Function button followed by the relevant number entered on the keypad.

On the later software versions of Elite, Pressing the function button once gives functions F00 - F09, the second press gives F10 - F19 and a third press gives F20 - F28.  In each of the above presses the function number you want is then selected by pressing the relevant key on the key pad.  So, for example to get F17, you would press the Function key twice followed by the 7 key.

Archived