Any sign of the New version?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to advise, 1.62 online auto-update has been activated by HRMS.

I have NOT seen the RM start-up delay reported by others. My 1.62 RM loads just as quickly as the previous 1.61 version. My Elite ICON is NOT shown as inactive as also reported by others. Haven't done a full evaluation test of 1.62 yet, but so far everything is looking good.

I'll try again then WD.

I can't see why having lots of locos should slow down RM when it starts up. 

Also, if you go to your first version of RM where you've entered all of your locos, done your track plans and maybe even written some programs, you can transfer that information across to any other installation of RM simply by copying the relevant files across to the new installation. In particular, you can get all of your previous locos into any new copy simply by copying the resources.mdb file from RM directory in your original computer over to the RM directory in your tablet. 

Is is that easier to understand?. Obviously you have no need to do it now, having already put them all in again, but you can remember it for next time you want to transfer your activated copy between computers. This is all covered in the manual too, and there is an automated facility to do it all in ProPack.

Archived