6 cars

adrian_shrimpton

Hi could we have at least 6 cars of the same to race dont care which sort of race car 

as long as we have six for my digital club .

we started with 4 boxster's back when digital started and everytime you bring out new models you 

dont give us six cars we can race we only get 3/4 cars could you either start to get a grid of 6 new 

cars or can you please start to make and fill in the gaps we all ready have with 

here are just a small list you could start on making:

boxster

opel

nissan

audi TT

vipers

aston martin

Jags

mercedes

audi

TVR

seat cupra

F430

Lambos

please please please.

• 2 months later...

I too race digital and have scoured ebay to find as many super resistant Porsche 911s as possible. I now have 8 to allow for mechanical failures. I can usually match the maincolour of the car to the colour of a hand controller, so drivers don't forget which car they are driving!

My own preference is not that we have identical cars, but at least cars from the same race series, and with comparible handling characteristics. Even driving my 8 Porsche 911s, there are some that handle much better than others, even with new tyres. It seems that over the years, the magnets vary considerably. (I really do need to construct a downforce 'weighbridge').

To keep cars evenly matched, I would like the magnets to be appropriate to the series. F1 cars should have the strongest magnets, and rally/rallycross the weakest, but most importantly, they should be consistent, year after year.

Nothing spoils races more than badly matched cars.

My personal preferance would be

- More generic F1 style cars. We only have the Force India looking "green", and Sauber looking "blue" at the moment.

- A better complement of GT3 cars, without having to go and buy discontinued cars from ebay

- A permanent, budget (preferably with digital built-in) range, possibly from a single make series such as 911, or Mini, of no less than 6 cars in the range. At least 1 new car per year, with oldest being discontinued. They don't even need a real livery if this keeps the cost down. Ideally, they should be truly super-resistant. By, that, I mean don't even add spoilers and wing mirrors if they are going to break on first hard impact (I now take the spoilers off any super resistant 911 I buy, they are too fragile). Removing the glass and driver figure doesn't make a car more resistant, it just makes them look rubbish!

Archived