R9257 Spencer

Shadow.Monk

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so has

it arrived yet? mine hasnt but its only wednesday. It better had though cos i had to buy my wife a cath kidson handbag and my business card had a block on it on monday due to the unusuall transaction

I

had a feeling it was too good to be true. The shop emailed me saying that it was a website error and that Spencer wasn't actually in stock so they refunded my money back :( :( :( But I still have the new limited edition preordered so I don't mind too much,

massive shame though. Atleast I still have the Sodor Mail Wagon sent to me :D Unfortunately it's not turned up yet. I have gone to visit my girlfriend at Uni in another city so I've not been home but apparently 2 parcels have arrived. I think one is the original

cream cattle wagon (boxed), and a brand new and boxed Hornby Duck which I found online :D

been working from home today, anyway

all 4 have turned up so yours should too, really well packed but im bit annoyed cos they took the price labelles off and some of the packaging went with it, apart from that they are pristine.

Maybe you can email them and say you weren't 100% happy and that you can get partial refund. I don't mind the price label being removed and causing a little tear because to me, it's the model itself that's important. I am

still at Manchester, will be returning to Sheffield tomorrow night so hopefully the Sodor Mail wagon would have arived by then.

yeah i would have thought so, your nearer peterborough than me. not overly worried about the refund its just me being

picky. i am inspired though to start a layout. we had a big work room built in the garden a year ago but it never gets used as we are so busy. i think now the sun is out the idea sounds even more appealing to get out there and clear it out of mowers and what

not. then it will be a G&T whilst gordon thunders down the line! yes having a 3 year old means i have to know all the songs, well apart from the G&T bit! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I was lucky as my Mail Van turned up with no price sticker being removed, so no residue. Actually it looks as though no price sticker was on in the first place so I am happy.

Anyway, with 2 weeks left to go until Spencer

is apparently in stock at Hormnby, who's excited? :D

It's a very bad way to run a business, has anyone ever pre-0ordered a hornby item and it arrived by the time Hornby said it would? I haven't. Reading their latest RNS it's obvious Hornby and Scaletrix aren't their priorities for the moment.

I'm

a seller of July and buyer of Nov. This is almost exactly how Murdoch player out...

• 3 weeks later...
To be fair,i've had the £100 hanging around in my bank account for months...i've got the first edition spencer and had the second one on pre order from a model shop in Cardiff,Which i really like(Flying Scotsman!So when's Spencer going to be here?Also

is Stephney likely to be made again?

Archived