Congrats to the regular contributors.

Hi, i recently purchased RM after taking some advice from our regular contributors to the foruns on the best way to control points on my layout, one of the suggestions was to use RM and ive gotta say since downloading the full version and setting up a few sets of points im pretty impressed. Programing ADs was pretty easy, and any teething problems ive had(there have been a few) have been covered here on the threads on this forum, once you get used to the software its fairly easy to use, and i love the fact that i no longer need to remember addresses for points and locos. I cant wait to play around with the record feature and start creating some programs, its all very exciting to me at the moment.

Ive found the forum on RM to be extremely comprehensive, pretty much everything has been covered if you search the threads, to the extent that ive not had to ask any questions regarding the product. So id like to say a big thankyou to all the regular contributors to this forum, you guys know who you are, for creating such an amazing aladins cave of info on RM, enabling people  like me to garner even more enjoyment out of our model railways for now and into the future.

Dazz

Dazzler...

Some very kind words indeed and some high praise. The regular members who post to this forum not only seek advice themselves sometimes but mostly answer queries such as yours with the extensive knowledge they have collectively.

In turn this gives new members confidence in what they are reading with the enthusiasm to go do what is recommended in such threads as appears here.

It is the aim of this forum to be of the best it can be and with sound skills and level headed knowledge from most contributors it will only continue to grow and this is a good thing all round not just for members, site visitors or contributors but also for Hornby in its prusuit of offering the goods and services the public demand.

It's great to see comments such as yours so from myself, a big Thank You. I will leave the others to comment as they will no doubt do so and I should not steal their thunder so to speak... :-)

It's good to know that searching the forum for previous solutions worked for you. Now if Hornby could only implement a more effective search engine on the forum, then the regular contributors would be out of a job.

Archived