Operation Overlord kit

Yug

Just finished this kit, it took me the best part of a year to complete with a few additions like a DUKW and a German motorbike. 

It looked a bit too crowded so I got to thinking - how the heck did that Churchill tank get on the beach, its TOO BIG to fit in the landing craft  !!

Anyway it's been removed. 

I'd show you all what it looks like if I could figure out how to download the pictures 

Using the icons above the 'reply' box, click on the small black box (3rd from the right) and it opens a small box window for you to browe your pictures on your computer, select your desired pictures (sadly only 1 at a time so can take an age) then double click that picture and away you go! Again it can take a few mins to upload each picture, I suppose depending on how busy the interweb is. Then hit the 'Add Topic' icon. You'll get a message saying your post has been saved but needs to be moderated by Airfix boffins as it contains images. And depending on how busy they are your full post can be displayed as quick as an hour, or as long as a couple of days. 

Its fairly easy once you have done it a couple of times. Oh and they aren't too busy at the moment as my Vulcan post this morning was up within the hour - Good Luck

Archived