Possible bug when display set to 75%

I designed my layout of three oval tracks and sidings incorporating 19 sets of points, added the points controls and tested. All looked and functioned fine on the PCc screen when display set at 100%. However, when the saved layout was set to be used at

startup and the display changed to 75% to fit the screen when swithing the points the blue indicator lines have a mind of their own and appear at random places on the screen!

Has anbody else seen this ?

cpomeaml said:I designed my layout of three oval tracks and sidings incorporating 19 sets of points, added the points controls and tested. All looked and functioned fine on the PCc screen when display set at 100%. However, when the saved layout was set

to be used at
startup and the display changed to 75% to fit the screen when swithing the points the blue indicator lines have a mind of their own and appear at random places on the screen!Has anbody else seen this ?

something similar. when you change

the scale of your plan there are problems as you described plus others. hopefully the programmers will look at this and come up wit some bug fixes. this is usual with new software as it is very difficult to test all possible aspects of a program. just stick

to one scale. just a tip - design your layout from the left side of your plan moving right otherwise you will run out of space and then you will need to move track - this does not work very well at the moment either!

I have looked closer at this and found that it only seems to effect the points which are shown as vertical on the screen, the horizontal ones work as expected.

I have sent in a report to the develpoers via the programme interface as I read in one

of the other posts that the developers are not likely to be reading this forum.

Received a response from support and advised to paste in a new copy of railmaster.exe from a website, however, the version supplied from support was the same as the original CD. Tried just incase it had some changes but the reported issue still exists.

Need to raise the call again via the support system, they don't seem to give you a case number and address to reply to for feedback or further dialogue!

I downloaded this program too and it is deinfitely a newer version (1.21). Are you sure you downloaded it into the correct folder and, more importantly, that you were not running RailMaster at the time?

If you did these two things then you wuld

definitely have a newer version of the program and it definitely sorts out the vertical points issue.

I can confirm the "about shows 1.21" however if you look at the file properties is shows 1.19, have explained this to support and sent screen shot showing what I mean. ( For info I work in IT so comfortable with file downloads and versions etc)

So

far the support has been 1st class responding very quickly to my emails. They have a copy of my track layout and acknoweledge there is an issue and will investigste and get back to me in a couple of days

To all readers of this forum, I can only sing the praises of the support team for Railmaster, they have responded extremely quick to all of my communications and provided updates to resolve the issues raised, they even pointed out an issue that I had not

noticed myself.

Top marks to Hornby for this they have exceeded my expectations!

Archived