Activation Problem

I have installed Railmaster but I cannot get it to activate over the web
My internet connection is working because I can access other websites including this one.

I get an error "Unable to enter resource - 0"
If I ok out of that I get error

"Error connecting to Gateway"

Any help would be appreciated

Pleased to read others are having same problem. Thought it was my poor wifi connection in garage as I have had to deactivate to use my office one (Windows 7) as I cannot use the track design on my garage one (XP) no grid lines and takes an eternity for

each action (probably my computer) Have completed track now and trying to reactivate one in garage but getting the same errors messages - last time this happened I succeeded after about 4/5 attempts but tonight gave up after half an hour - not sure how I am

going to be able to use my garage computer now. A bit of a pain for an excellent product with a lot of potential.

Hi Mal,

I presume that you are using a wireless connection from the router to the garage. Have you thought of running a wire connection using CAT 5E cable. You can get these in various lengths from 6 to 30 metre. A 30 metre cable should cost less

than £15.00 and you will get 100mbs instead of the 8mbs you are probably getting in your garage from the weak signal.

Always use a CAT 5E cable connection from your router if you can. It is more reliable and faster.

That should be 6 inch to 30 metre

Brightstar said:Hi Mal,I presume that you are using a wireless connection from the router to the garage. Have you thought of running a wire connection using CAT 5E cable. You can get these in various lengths from

6 to 30 metre. A 30 metre cable should cost less
than £15.00 and you will get 100mbs instead of the 8mbs you are probably getting in your garage from the weak signal.Always use a CAT 5E cable connection from your router if you can. It is more reliable

and faster.

That should be 6 inch to 30 metre

Brightstar said:Hi Mal,I presume that you are using a wireless connection from the router to the garage. Have you thought of running a wire connection using CAT 5E cable. You can get these in various lengths from

6 to 30 metre. A 30 metre cable should cost less
than £15.00 and you will get 100mbs instead of the 8mbs you are probably getting in your garage from the weak signal.Always use a CAT 5E cable connection from your router if you can. It is more reliable

and faster.

LMSTim said:It could be that their servers are busy. The program only came out late last week so there must be plenty of activations of pre-ordered copies..

You may have been right as I tried again a few times and after some time thinking about

it it activated. Had reported it and was sent a new exec file but it will not download. Thanks.

Brightstar said:That should be 6 inch to 30 metre Brightstar said:Hi Mal,I presume that you are using a wireless connection from the router to the garage. Have you thought of running a wire connection using CAT 5E cable. You can get these in various lengths

from
6 to 30 metre. A 30 metre cable should cost less than £15.00 and you will get 100mbs instead of the 8mbs you are probably getting in your garage from the weak signal.Always use a CAT 5E cable connection from your router if you can. It is more reliable

and faster.

Archived