Flying Hours

SpikeTheDude

It's a pack of 1:72nd scale WW2 US Marines, pre moulded in soft plastic and approx 30 soldiers in a box. Like all kits/products it has a serial number but when referring to a series such as 1 - 6 etc it usually denotes the size and therefore the parts count of a kit. But this isn't exclusive? Hope this helps!

It's a pack of 1:72nd scale WW2 US Marines, pre moulded in soft plastic and approx 30 soldiers in a box. Like all kits/products it has a serial number but when referring to a series such as 1 - 6 etc it usually denotes the size and therefore the parts count of a kit. But this isn't exclusive? Hope this helps!

so, can i use 12 flying hours to get this kit for free? or will have to choose a series 1 kit?

The first two digits after the A denote the series (I answered this elsewhere)

00 = series 0

01 = series 1

02 = series 2

and so on. So A73008 = series 73. The figures were down-seriesed from Series 1 (A01716) to series 0 (A00716), but series 0 & 1 both 'cost' 12 Flying Hours.

The first two digits after the A denote the series (I answered this elsewhere)

00 = series 0

01 = series 1

02 = series 2

and so on. So A73008 = series 73. The figures were down-seriesed from Series 1 (A01716) to series 0 (A00716), but series 0 & 1 both 'cost' 12 Flying Hours.

ok thanks that is all i wanted to know

Archived