Choice of collector locomotive

Lorry DSB

Qutie a goo idea, but not many people like to 0-4-0 which comes with the collectors club, and weather it for a siding or sell it. I quite like the way they have done it this year for the 15th anniversry of the colletors club, either get the loco, 2012

catalog or a £20 voucher for the Hornby site.

Jacob

yeah I think that its a bit ambitous and people would prefer the catalogue or the voucher instead of the loco. If hornby make the amount of money on the voucher

then people will probably go for that more than the loco. Whats the mistery prize for introducing 4 more people to the collectors club? please reply if you know.

wow! I just looked at your layout and range of locos. They look brilliant bet you're happy with how it is.

I also think people would go for the voucher, at least you can still buy the loco after purchasing the voucher, just you obvously have to pay for it. I'm not sure what prize you get, I've often wondered it.

Thanks for looking at my layout, I'm

happy with it. I'm surrently just finishing of the track work and starting on point moters.

Jacob

• 3 weeks later...
I think the choice of loco has got a bit stale, you usually have four choices, A stretched caley pug, a holden 101 class tank engine, the short "Thomas" range 0-4-0 which is the current model or the Hornby 0-6-0, same old models just in different liveries.

Time

for the R.253 Dock shunter, the Tri-ang Polly/Connie/Nelly/no. 27, Barcley shunter to join the team of 0-4-0's used for the club me thinks.

Archived