The Editors' Premier League Betting Battle 2019-20: Round 19[/b]

The Editors' Premier League Betting Battle 2019-20: Round 19

No respite for the editors with the fixtures coming thick and fast and they have put their mince pies down to make selections for the Christmas action- According to the soccer under tip page!

NGgCfHbHIz4fp56BMqErNg-wzCkyeVKxE5cL3Gg-

Rare chance lớn back imperious Reds at odds-against

Dan Thomas

Back Liverpool lớn beat Leicester at 2.14

Boxing Day, 20:00

Live on Amazon Prime

Yes, Liverpool are playing in every competition under the sun. Yes, they had a long way to travel back from the World Club Cup last weekend. But getting the chance to back the runaway leaders at better than 11/10? Yes please.

The Reds arguably played better football last season, but they have simply been a winning machine this season, able lớn eke out victories regardless of the quality of their play. You can follow lớn the soccer tips goals page!

Leicester have been superb this season and deservedly sit in second place but their record against the top sides hasn't been great; losing lớn Manchester United, Manchester City and Liverpool in the reverse fixture, drawing with Wolves and Chelsea and needing VAR's help to beat Mauricio Pochettino's Spurs.

PHmdnJ-pbEuhkJ48s2rqdw29aslcrAyBxpd8DcoA

The defeat at City at the weekend followed a disappointing home draw with Norwich last time out at the King Power so it may just be a good time to play Brendan Rodgers' men, so I'll back the Reds lớn win yet again.

Dan Thomas 2019-20 P/L: +£66.20

Goals at Molineux

Jake Osgathorpe

Back BTTS and Over hai.5 Goals @ [2.11] in Wolves vs Manchester City (Same Game Multi)

Friday, 19:45

Live on Amazon Prime

Wolves bounced back well at the weekend, and rightly beat Norwich in the end to move back up to sixth.

Nuno's side continue lớn perform to a really high level, and have shown already this season how to cause Manchester City problems having beaten the champions 2-0 at the Etihad earlier in the season, and their record against the leagues best has been excellent since they returned back lớn the Premier League.

Their process is strong (1.68 xGF, 1.32 xGA per game) and their organisation, compactness and counter-attacking ability means they pose a serious threat to City once again.

Manchester City made light work of Leicester last weekend, rightly running out comfortable winners (xG: MCI 3.32 - 1.21 LEI) as they again won the xG battle. That's now all 18 games so far in which City have won the xG battle.

Process wise they are in another league lớn everyone else in the division (3.01 xGF, 1.09 xGA per game), but defensive issues remain, as they have kept only one clean-sheet in eight Premier League games, and that came against a very poor Arsenal side at the Emirates.

City will likely win again, but this is another tough test against a Wolves side that love mixing it with the big boys. I think the play here is lớn back goals, with BTTS and Over 2.5 goals in a Same Game Multi paying 2.11, which will do me nicely.

Jake Osgathorpe 2019-20 P/L: +£16.40

Unders a crazy outsider at Selhurst Park

Joe Dyer

Back under 2.5 goals @ hai.04 in Crystal Palace v West đam mê

Boxing Day, 15:00

Live on Amazon Prime

Four games in December have brought four goals and I think it's fair lớn say that Crystal Palace are playing just like we expect a Roy Hodgson side to play.

Put simply, they are solid, not prolific in attack but tight at the back.

So I find it something of a surprise that under 2.5 goals is odds-against for their home game against West đam mê on Boxing Day.

The visitors are something of a wildcard of course, capable of disastrous defending during their recent bad patch - and I have lớn say if reserve keeper David Martin doesn't make the game and Roberto plays instead then my bet looks far less solid - but three of their last four games have gone unders, too.