Hornby Message Today

We at the Hornby Club would like to offer our sincerest apologies for the delays in respect of your Hornby Collector Club packages.

We fully understand how frustrating and annoying it is for many who have not as yet received their Collector Club loco.  Please let us assure you that we are working through the backlog as quickly as we can and it is hoped that the remaining outstanding models will be despatched within the next four weeks. However, there may be some additional delays beyond our control for overseas members receiving their Club loco.

We are pleased to advise you that the packs containing the welcome letter, 2020 badge and membership card are currently being despatched now that we have staff who have begun returning to the office.

Like many these last few weeks have been a challenge for all at Hornby and especially for those operating the Hornby Collector Club and although we do recognise the frustration felt by some members we would like to thank you all for your patience and understanding during these rather difficult times.

I don't see a problem with repeating something that is sent out into the public domain in response to queries about the Collector's Club Packs.

Some might see this post before they are informed via other means.

It alarms myself more that some folk still believe Hornby and their staff should be working beyond normal capacity to get things delivered quickly. They can only do what they can do during this period we find ourselves in and hats off to them for at least trying.

Now they have more staff returning to work the backlog should begin to clear pretty soon. Workers across the world are beginning to get back to their individual roles and that should be recognised.

Be patient everyone who is still waiting.

@ B.B. :- I just thought of doing a similar thing - but by the looks of things - you beat me too it!!! A good idea thou  😀 like A. C. says above

repeating something that is sent out into the public domain in response to queries about the Collector's Club Packs.

Some might see this post before they are informed via other means.

• 3 weeks later...