Join The Club

yozzer

I have just received an e-mail from Hornby asking me to join the club and informing me all new and renewing members will receive a holder for their membership card, Telling me what other benefits being a member would bring.

Sorry Hornby, I have beem a member since shortly after the original club was formed and renewed my membership in April, A couple of days before I received your e-mail, I received my copy of the Collector magazine. one membership is enough thank you! I hope you haven't lost my membership details and are trying to recruit again.

Hiya Yozzer

2 things :-

1.  Hornby hardly ever read what goes on in the Hornby Forum - so that won't have read your post!!!
  2.  I've also been a member for a few yrs now & also re-joined earlier this year & also got that email to re-join - don't worry - I think it is a generic email that they send out to every 1 on their Email Data-base (as a reminder) to those haven't join or re-join that they can still join up!!! I don't think that they haven't lost your details nor trying to get you to re-join again!!!

Hope this helps  😀