new m18 hellcat tank

plummers

/media/tinymce_upload/4bcd9f9bad41460c3084b7dffac3afcb.JPG/media/tinymce_upload/ce26977e65bb7ea6ddeb1e8cdeded54b.JPG/media/tinymce_upload/faa4b2bad97351d1f1b2bad4c06ab9b1.JPGHello,/media/tinymce_upload/cf08049211e9cd55534bce48c54f4a41.JPG

Has anyone else purchased this model. Firstly the instructions are not correct, the bogies on step 6 have number allocated to them. Got over this by process of illimination but then moving to number 12 locating the upper and lower hull parts, i have no locating pins or holes to locate them. This is not my first tank and was excited to be building a new out model but this model has been ruined by bad quality control. Ive emailed in 3 weeks a go and noy heard a thing. What do i do next?/media/tinymce_upload/0e06b960e130ec688f23dcfeb197027c.JPG

Doing a little research here's what I've found:

1. The instructions appear to be derived from the original Academy instructions
  2. Earlier issues of the kit had the pins/holes, later editions don't have them. This could be because of damage to the tooling or production problems

I don't see any major problem, there should be a tab at the rear of the upper hull that fits into a slot in the lower hull to position it. There is still a mating surface at the front, simply no pins, so either jig it up or use plenty of tape to hold everything in position while the cement/glue sets.