Arthur

Pathoffman

Since Hornby discontinued a lot of models why not start with some new ones before reintroducing the discontinued ones? My suggestion would be Arthur. Not sure if Hornby has a LMS Ivatt Class 2MT 2-6-2T model already, seeing as they only make Thomas replicas

out of preexisting products with the correct color scheme and a face.

Still a little disappointed at the fact Hornby gave the Henry model a complete different tender, but what can you do about it?

I think Arthur would be a good addition, but I don't think that they have a 2MT 2-6-2T model.
I think they could make Molly with some modifications(not like Emily) out
of a "BR 4-4-0 Class T9 'Greyhound'". Here is the link to this engine:
https://www.hornby.com/shop/locomotives/steam-locomotives/r2831x-br-4-4-0-class-t9-greyhound-dcc-fitted-2/

• 4 weeks later...
Hornby do have moulds for the old Tri-ang BR 3MT mould, and an Ivatt 2-6-0 tender loco dating from the early 1970's.

Clauds weren't GCR locos Tom, they were GER locos of Holden design and very common out here on former GEr and M&GNJR territory.

If

you want to make a rebuilt former GER Claud then shorten a Hornby B12 and fit suitable chassis, the tender is ok for a rebuilt Claud with some detailing. Suprised Hornby hasn't made a body and chassis to with the B12 tender or the new former GER tender married

to some of the B17's. Easy one to make.

Yes, I know that, but the T9 is the engine which looks most like Molly than any other.
You need an other tender and a new Cabin but you haven't to make a new cassis.
That's

why I thought of this.

Archived