Back to front

Hi, I have a few locos programmed into my railmaster but one of them is back to front I.e. It travels in reverse when the forward direction is chosen and forward when revese is chosen, is there a way of changing this In RM ? Or is a case of finding and changing the cv on the 4MT? 

TIA

You really only have two options.

Option 1 is to open the loco and reverse the two wires connected to the motor itself.

Option 2 is to put the loco on the 'PROG' track and amend the value of CV29 on the loco decoder to reverse the function of the motor wires in software. Read CV29, if CV29 is an even number then add 1 to that number to make it ODD and write that new odd value back to CV29. If the value of CV29 is already an odd number, then take away 1 from that number to make it an EVEN number and write the new even value back to CV29.

Alternatively. In the RailMaster CV Read / Write screen, double click the value box of CV29 and a selection check box will open [see example below]. If the value of CV29 has previously been read, then the selection box will show the current configured settings and allow new ones to be set i.e 'Reverse Direction'. See Page 71 of the RailMaster manual.

/media/tinymce_upload/d17e24e417b56621e6f6707b669d7f63.jpg

Glad the problem is solved but, for future reference, provided you have the PRO version of Railmaster, there is another and simple way to do this.From page 36 of the User Guide:-"If you have the optional Pro Pack installed you can set the loco to run in reverse just by pressing the direction indicator to the left of the loco DCC ID field. The arrow will change from right (forward) to left (reverse)."

See the blue arrow to the left of "0015" below. Click on it and the green tick (or similar) and your problem will be solved. 

/media/tinymce_upload/12bff500ddf568bdbb1e85ffb4f5f867.JPG