Multipose British Infantry decals

MisterE

Scored a box of original Multipose British Infantry on eBay.  Woohoo!!

So the original plan was to do a single figure, but then having checked out the 17 per kit, decided to do a diorama with the anti-tank gun supported by a 3 man Bren section.

Imagine, then, my surprise when the Multipose box turns up today and I see the decal sheet...with sufficient decals to build one mini from the South Lancs, one from the KSLI, one  from the Hampshires and so on.

Are we to believe Airfix intended a mixed unit of hand-picked troops, one each from different regiments? Was I short-changed on decals? Or should I have sought out the 2014 reissue, which appears to have enough patches (both regimental and divisional) to assemble all the figures as members of the same regiment?

So, that aside, does anyone have any spare decals they'd be willing to sell?  Or would 1/35 be noticeably too small?

It is not pssible to exchange personal information on this site.

I cannot recall (because I didn't use them) what decals were provided in the figures I had.

Fair point re: personal information sir, but I'm sure a way could be found (eg "I have the decals you're looking for, and have just put them on eBay" is one which leaps to mind).

Further research tells me that the decals in the reissue were different to the original, allowing all 6 figures to belong to the same unit.

For a 3-man Bren section, I'd need another two decal sheets from the original, or one from the reissue...or, go 1/35, which is my other option.

Well, I could freehand - I'm a good painter, but not that good!!