Flying hours, timing thereof.

steven_kerfoot

I have quite a few FH but in view of the revision to the membership of the Airfix Club, are the terms going to change with reference to how many I need for what kit? Basically I'm asking if I'll be as well using them now or would I get more kit for my hours if I wait? Of course if I wait it's as much a matter of will I miss out on a certain kit, etc. so it also depends on the timeframe for the new version of the club. Just asking, hope none of the usual sharks get their hackles up by a member asking a genuine question, after all, the FH are harder to get now than they were, especially with the price of kits being what it is. Take care and stay safe one and all.

We are going to make sure that, no matter what we do, there is a period of time in which flying hours can be traded in for kits as per the current structure!

Dan
Airfix

Thanks Dan, and Ratch too, sounds like I should use them while I can. My main concern was that the new structure would get more kits per hours used but it looks like that was rather redundant considering the replies.