Lima/Jouef TGV Atlantique

Hi John,

Some details about the Jouef/Lima/Hornby Int'l versions of the TGV Atlantique can be found here - Jouef: High Speed Train TGV Atlantique SNCF

I would suggest you spend some time on ebay, or other web sites, looking for the coaches you need now that you have the reference numbers. Be aware that not all versions of the TGV models may couple together! See post below regarding TGV Duplex.

Regarding pantographs, you might be able to order spares for the current Hornby versions if they are suitable for the Atlantique. You will have to look up the relevant service sheets. Pantographs may also be available from third party suppliers such as Sommerfeldt GmbH - gauge H0 / H0m

Best of luck.

@GS

I'm not that familiar with the TGV and don't know if the plastic Eurostar pantographs would be similar. I reckon its best to let John look through the Jouef Service Sheets and find the most suitable part numbers.

@John

There are over 800 Jouef Spares listed on this website and in excess of 1000 at Lendons Of Cardiff - Jouef spares so with a bit of luck you should get suitable parts. I have ordered spares from Lendons and found them to be a good source. Peters Spares as mentioned by GS also has a huge selection of model rail spares and might be worth a look. I have not used them and don't know if their HO selection matches their OO selection.

Best of luck.