My collection so far.

SD45elect2000

Randall,

Impressive models, well done.

I like to learn from these posts where there is something I am not aware of. For the second Hurricane above [coded K], I would have thought that the fuselage roundels and fin flashes were the wrong type, considering that these were introduced from July 1942 and Operation Pedestal was in early August. It might have been too soon for them to appear in the Mediterranean.

It’s not unknown for me to be wrong, so I would be grateful if you could provide the reference for the markings.

Randall,
Impressive models, well done.
I like to learn from these posts where there is something I am not aware of. For the second Hurricane above [coded K], I would have thought that the fuselage roundels and fin flashes were the wrong type, considering that these were introduced from July 1942 and Operation Pedestal was in early August. It might have been too soon for them to appear in the Mediterranean.
It’s not unknown for me to be wrong, so I would be grateful if you could provide the reference for the markings.

Hi Dominic,

The source of the lettering is the kit decals for the ARMA models sea Hurricane. Both types of fin flashes and roundels are included. There are five decal options with the kit.

Randall