LMS Coronation Loco & BR Mk2f coaches Delayed

Tim Allen

I’ve noticed that the pre-order arrival is now Summer rather than Spring 2024. 
The DC version is showing 30/6/24 and DCC is 30/7/24. The LMS coaches are still 30/5/24. 
Speaking of coaches the era 7 & 8 Mk2f are now showing 30/6/24. 

Edited by Tim Allen

From past experience, I wouldn’t make too many assumptions on the dates there, every time something arrives into stock it seems to send ‘time ripples’ through the rest of the schedule. Although the common sense approach Hornby would be to bring what will sell the fastest, first; so BR Blue Grey and GWR Green MK3s would be a priority over MK2s due to big sales of both of those HST power units. 
Hornby might have to slow down release of TT:120 models though, apparently CEO is having difficulty counting all the money that is coming through the door 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Rallymatt said:

From past experience, I wouldn’t make too many assumptions on the dates there, every time something arrives into stock it seems to send ‘time ripples’ through the rest of the schedule. Although the common sense approach Hornby would be to bring what will sell the fastest, first; so BR Blue Grey and GWR Green MK3s would be a priority over MK2s due to big sales of both of those HST power units. 
Hornby might have to slow down release of TT:120 models though, apparently CEO is having difficulty counting all the money that is coming through the door 😁

I got some fingers he can borrow if that helps 😛 

• Like 1

One of the TT120 community was told by Hornby that the Princess Coronation’s were all coming in May at Model Rail Scotland. When asked about the website dates the Hornby representative said those were unreliable. I haven’t got the budget for all these preorders others have done so I’m just waiting on a couple of locos (Early BR Coronation and era 5 08). I can wait if need be. Plenty of scenery to make