NO NO NO.....

No stock, new manufacturer, still No stock,

No RM upgrade,

No Forum....

No knowing what is happening and when it will be corrected

I have just left a message in WHEN IS IT COMING BACK

I have to say, it is goodbye from me also.

Hornby surely must not realise the damage they are causing themselves (and their suppliers)

A good business can go down hill overnight, re-building it will take years!

As for me, I have my own health problems and my wife's, I cannot do with month after month of no stock, this is coming, that is coming, so is Christmas. Hot air promises 'trying' to maintain some interest, stalling for time I think.

And now we have this fiasco with the Forum, it should never have gone live until they had it working right. Having realised there was a problem the old forum should have been reinstated till they got it right.

Have they done so... NO.

Does anyone know when it will be back on.... NO

Are they keeping customers/users informed... NO

In a word TERRIBLE!

In two words. TOTAL DISASTER!

In three words I'VE HAD ENOUGH

There are some great guys on here, it has been nice meeting with you, it has been great sharing views and ideas and receiving help. Best wishes to you all for your future.

PJ

TRY AGAIN - IT JUST GETS WORSE!

No stock, new manufacturer, still No stock,

No RM upgrade,

No Forum....

No knowing what is happening and when it will be corrected

I have just left a message in WHEN IS IT COMING BACK

I have to say, it is goodbye from me also.

Hornby surely must not realise the damage they are causing themselves (and their suppliers)

A good business can go down hill overnight, re-building it will take years!

As for me, I have my own health problems and my wife's, I cannot do with month after month of no stock, this is coming, that is coming, so is Christmas. Hot air promises 'trying' to maintain some interest, stalling for time I think.

And now we have this fiasco with the Forum, it should never have gone live until they had it working right. Having realised there was a problem the old forum should have been reinstated till they got it right.

Have they done so... NO.

Does anyone know when it will be back on.... NO

Are they keeping customers/users informed... NO

In a word TERRIBLE!

In two words. TOTAL DISASTER!

In three words I'VE HAD ENOUGH

There are some great guys on here, it has been nice meeting with you, it has been great sharing views and ideas and receiving help. Best wishes to you all for your future.

PJ

Archived