Wireless controllers

I'm sure thought has been put into the forthcoming wireless controllers but will they have a charging base or will they be battery powered? There are pros and cons for both but please include a way to change / swap out cells / rechargable batteries as I for one don't want to keep buying new controllers if they end up losing their ability for their charge to last , like mobile phones and lap tops . At least with a battery pack or similar, if you loose power mid race you can quickly swap in a charged cell / battery rather than wait for a complete hand unit to charge.  Many thanks , and looking forward to ARC PRO. 

Hi there

As ARC app is getting upgrade soon , is there a possibility that the practice option could have a lap timer with facility to save times to its own list. You could set up your cars then see which one pulls the best lap. As I'm not a face book person this would mean I could look at times there and then. I may be missing the facility but it looks like there is no way to save times on any type of race on the  app itself.

I was told by another enthusiast that non digital cars run on digital track would burn out thier motors as different voltage, is this true? 

many thanks

Archived