Le man cars

roadracer

Hi. What i would like see is the new 2015 range Le man cars from Audi / Toyota / Porsche  / Nissan P1 cars . Full detailed with DPR & working lights front & rear . I think the last LM cars where Lola Aston Martin / Peugeot 908 HDI . Maybe in a 4 car WEC box set Or 2  car sets . Set ( 1 ) Audi & Porsche ( German set ) & set ( 2 ) Toyota & Nissan     ( Japan set ) . What do you think . It's about time Scalextric done some modern Le man cars . Cheers Martin 

• 2 weeks later...

Martin,

Like you I'd love to see some of this years Hybrid LMP1 or a P2 car but don't overlook the other classes that regularly provide so much excitement.  Scalextric models are readily available to represnt the LM GTE Pro and Am classes.  If any of the current liveries aren't available previous models can always be reliveried to emulate this year's entries.

Don't forget the Saturday morning race for 1960s Le Mans entries - there's plenty of GT40 models from which to select a grid to select and with the last two releases being DPR even Digial can be enjoyed.

Pete

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes - it is definitely disappointing that there have been no new modern LMP cars offered in some time (I think the last was the C3197 Porsche RS Spyder which came out in late '12 I believe?

The lack of new models/liveries in this series has actually lead to the class being disolved at our local commercial track - which is unfortunate as it was a LOT of fun to zip these cars around the 144' road course running eight of them at a time! 

Archived