Postage in KitStarter

garry_jones

hi i have just putting order on kickstart it says all postage is included in price in my basket it wants to charge me 4.98 for the first pre order nothing for the second.shouldent it be fre postage on all as it it says in how it works

Free UK delivery

The prices shown on the KitStarter site include free UK delivery. International orders will be charged at our standard international delivery rates.

Pre-Order Summary 1 x KitStarter - 1911 Rolls Royce - A02444 £20.00  Delivery: Standard Delivery

£4.98

1 x KitStarter - Black Prince - A02502

£20.00

Expected: 23/06/2015 Delivery: Free

£0.00

Pre-Order Total£44.98

Our Pre-Order Promise:

Payment will not be taken for any Pre-Order item until it is available for despatch.

.please advice 

garry

I can't help with the individual charge part of the query, but with regard to the free postage over £30, that is not included with pre orders, as invariably they would be sent out at different times from a main order of stuff in stock. That is why I personally don't pre order and wait until there is enough of what I want and buy enough to get the free postage (or I visit my lms and pay them instead to do my bit for local shopping)

• 3 weeks later...

Biggles5 - you could try what I do, which is getting a forwarding address from one of the major shipping/courier companies (I use Aramex). Shop around and pick one which gives the best rates for your part of the world. I get charged US$ 13.50 for the first 500g, which is not bad for a courier service. Downside is that they won't handle paints, glues and liquids of any description.

Archived