Troubleshooting Zero 1

DocYoung

Mr Creature,

The image you have added has become trapped inside the quote box of the text originally posted by Rob (RAF96). At first glance, it looks like an unnecessary duplicated re-quote without any new text added, whereas in this case it is your image that is the new addition, not the text.

Too late now, but it would have been very easy to correct this error yourself whilst your post was still in the initial 10 minute edit window. The 10 minute edit window will not be available if the addition is an image when you haven't got instant image posting rights, but the error could still have been corrected whilst still in the post preparation screen.....see TIPs below.

Please review TIPs 2 & 3 in my 'How to TIPs guide'. These two TIPs describe how to easily correct this error if you repeat it again in the future. The TIPs refer to the addition of text, but the same principle of placing the cursor outside the buff quote box applies when adding an image as well, as the image is placed where the cursor is located

The reason I raise this for your consideration, is that when the ComMods see re-quoted posts where there is nothing new added outside the buff quote box, we assume that the post was published in error and remove it. By ensuring that what is the new addition is kept OUTSIDE the quote box, then you have less risk of your post being removed by mistake.

The tactile switches are usually four legged for soldering to a pcb so some rework may well be possible but it be on a case by case PCB inspection for each controller.

I have some in my spares box so could take a look. Or download a spec sheet for a switch which would tell you more and quicker than me.