New to the Forum

harrison152

Hi I am new to the forum, but not new to the old Scalextric, having just got the set I had as a kid off my dad, which is the Scalextric 200 set and other track, I also have the converter trac.

Can anyone tell me what trac I would need to make Silverstone/Brands Hatch Track.

Thanks in advance

Mark

Both the "classic" loop/spoon connector track and the new Sport track have the exact same lengths and radii so you can mix and math to get the track set up as like.

Here is the brands hatch indy circuit:

http://www.slotcarillustrated.com/v-web/gallery/d/33649-2/8_x_16_Brand_Hatch_Indy_Cir_001.jpg

There are new "super long sraights" that are a length and hald as well as 90° R2 radius curves available that will reduced the number of connections and imrpove connectivity.

I will look in some books I have for the Brands Hatch and Silverstone tracks but googling "scalextric silverstone" ought to bring up results.

Also if you find plans for Ninco tarck that should also suffice as a geenral guide even though the lengths and radii are slightly different.

Finally SCX analog is exactly the same as Scaetric classic so if you find a plan for SCX it can be used as well.

Archived