R3130XS Merchant Navy Class

Daz1966

Hi all, I have mislaid the instruction leaflet for the above loco, I receently upgraded to railmaster and sadly R3130xs is not included in the loco database so I need to add the sound details separately, I seached the hornby site and cannot find the document I need to download,what I want is the sound descriptions and their CV's so I can adjust the volume,any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. best regardss Daz

Contact HCC - Hornby Customer Services by phone (use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of this page) and ask them to email you a copy of the PDF. I have seen reports on this forum that they hold some PDF info that is not on the web site for download. It may lead nowhere, but this is your best bet if nobody reading your post has this particular model themselves.

In the meantime download and compare the LokSound v4/0 leaflets for other XS locos from here, looking to see which functions and CVs are common and you will gain a reasonable working knowledge of your XS loco.

I have just checked RM and although R3130X (DCC fitted) is listed the XS variant is still no there. The additional option is to report that omission in via the RM Help Report.

Rob

Archived