Future TTS decoders

John in France

Is there any information on which locos Hornby plan to provide TTS decoders for and which they are going to issue as decoder only? I am looking forward to the day I can fit sound to my Adams O2's and Adams Radial locos and have that typical "pish pah" sound of the Westinghouse Brake Pump. Any likelihood?

I have several other locos into which I have fitted existing TTS decoders, and Hornby are to be congratulated on the quality of the sounds.

A question only Hornby can answer I feel. Apart from what we see in the Pre-order pages we are as wise as you.

Lots of people have expressed an interest in future TTS variants either those available in a loco now but not as a retro-kit yet (e.g. Class 08 shunter)  or those that people would like to see as TTS locos or retro-kits in the future (e.g. those you have asked about).

There is a forum Wishlist topic but probably the best way to get a positive response to your question is to email either the site Admin or Customer services direct using their email links on the forum pages. Then when you know you can let us know.

Rob

Archived