Sound help

Paulmacka

Hi everyone , after some help advice on a lock sound 3.5 decoder . I know it’s a older decoder but it works superbly except for one bugging issue I’m having . It’s loaded with howes sound project for a 5MT. The problem is when the loco sets off i Think it should give the injector steam hiss sound , instead it makes a noise like the injectors but really short and fast as if the sound has been speeded up It’s really annoying as it’s unrealistic and I can’t remove it or change it . I know I can’t alter the way the sound project is loaded via cvs, I have attempted to adjust and read cvs but railmaster is giving “not used to“ to all of the cvs except for the important ones , I think this may be how howes have programmed it so I can’t see their values. I have learnt that you can attach sound slots to cvs like moving forward and stop , this only causes the sounds to remain On all the time. if Possible I was wondering if there is a trick to increasing the steam hiss sound on moving Via a secret cv . I have also tried the macro commands in railmaster this works for the button commands but not for this automatic departure Sound , 

cheers paul 

Paulmacka, I have hidden your four sequential duplicate posts where you have used the quote button each of the four times without adding ANY new text.

You will have better luck with your replies if you do not use the 'white arrow in the blue box' button. This is not a 'Reply to this post' button. It is better to write your reply in the 'Reply text box' at the bottom of the page and click the green 'Reply' button.

Archived