Seems to be a power fault

Just_R0

Hi,

I have a analogue scalextric track 1:32. It is pretty new and out of a box probably used a coupel of times. Now the cars dont seem to work but on further investigation it appears each car works on each lane of the track but when both are placed on the track at the same time they dont work too well. One of them either doesnt move at all or moves a couple of cms and stops and on clicking the controler on and off it seems to move along in a jerky manner. I have tried cleaning every single part of the track with a brush, changed the braids on both cars, and still get the same response to the problem. Any suggestions on what can be done, is this a common problem?

Thanks,

Ro

Have I got it right that you got the set new, it worked okay a couple of times and now only one car will work at a time?

When you run the cars one at a time, do they run perfectly on both lanes and with both controllers? No stopping or moving in a jerky fashion?

Also, can you let us know what the name of the set is and the cars you are using with it.

Archived