Older cars / normal cars ! Use on arc set ?

Yes, I've really enjoyed running my old 1970s and 80s cars on ARC One. It's brilliant fun to use the ARC app with the old cars. ARC One is a normal powerbase - the app does not control the power to the track. ARC Air is more advanced and does control the power - it should still work with all the 70s cars and has some very nice wireless controllers. ARC Pro is a digital system and although it is theoretically possible to put chips in those old cars, I have never tried.

Have fun!

Just make sure the guide blades are black or you paint them black for them to work with ARC:

If you get erratic behavior in the APP it is likely the ferritte man has come loose or is not attached at all.

Contact Mr Modifier in the Slotforum.com to get a new one...

Great news , thanks fir the replies and help / advice guys , time to pick a set and spend some money , easier than cleaning and sorting the boxes and bixes of old style track plus buying a new transformer etc , not that i have tried the power thing or even my nice old trigger controllers but they have sat in there bixes for years ! Time to move on ! Thanks again , any advice on the best kit to buy would be appreciated i have plenty of room / space available in my offices at home lol ! 

• 3 weeks later...

Great news , thanks for the replies and help / advice guys , time to pick a set and spend some money , easier than cleaning and sorting the boxes and boxes of old style track plus buying a new transformer etc , not that i have tried the to power thing up or even my nice old trigger controllers but they have sat in there boxes for years ! Time to move on ! Thanks again , any advice on the best kit to buy would be appreciated i have plenty of room / space available in my offices at home lol ! 

Archived