TTS Sound

Guest Chrissaf

Hi all Have just Got a Backmann class 47 West Coast Railways it a 21 pin how easy is it to put in a TTs Sound decoder i have the 21 pin to 8 but will this just go in the Loco Thank Ron

Hi I have not Got a Class 47 But have other Bachmann loco's I just use the 21 to 8 adaptor and plug the decoder with 8 pin plug into it                                                                                                                                       Barry

ron ihave not done a class 47 but have fitted tts to two bachmann class 40s with 21 pin sockets i found to fit the speaker without its enclosure not to use the bacmann one either but i put it on the top of the chassis secured with double sided tape then you have it all connected without wires to the body it fits fine using this method and sounds great, one thing i found though you must use the bacmann 21 pin to 8 pin converter 36-559 or the lights do not work correctly dont ask me why but i first used one i had good make but the cab lights would not work which had me pussled but i used the bachmann and all ok,best of luck

Archived