Reactivating Pro Pack

The general concensous of forum opinion is that the ProPack was originally going to be an upgrade to support "Loco Detection". ProPack was launched as LD was pending. Then the plug was pulled on the LD launch. Leaving the ProPack key activation in the LD tab.

• 1 year later...

Thank you Spireblade for asking this question.

I have spent hours trying to figure out how to unlock the Pro Pack after transfer to a new computer.

Hornby make it very clear to read the manual carefully and not to contact them but I certainly can't find any reference in the their own manual of the steps to take and where to find the Pro Pack Reactivation entry.

I suggest that Hornby take a look at the manual and clearly write it down on pages 129 to 133 with a screen shot of the Loco Activation page so all users to take advantage of.

Many Thanks all for a very useful forum.

The RailMaster manual wasn't written by Hornby. It was written by the external 'Software House' (one person) that developed the RailMaster application software. If you want to bring this documentation issue to the attention of the document author, then I suggest you send the author an email on support@rail-master.com

Apart from which, Hornby do not read these pages, thus will not see your post.

TIP: As a relatively new poster on the forum, just be aware that the 'Blue Button with the White Arrow' is not a 'Reply to this post' button. If you want to reply to any of the posts, scroll down and write your reply in the reply text box at the bottom of the page and click the Green 'Reply' button.

See also – further TIPs on how to get the best user experience from this forum.

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/tips-on-using-the-forum/