R3663tts tornado

Awaiting delivery of Hornby R3663tts tornado, so went in to Railmaster Pro found tornado tts but no sound functions are in the box's. I have several Hornby sound loco's and when i install them using Railmaster it finds the loco and put's the sound functions in automatically. Any idea's.

Info; using elite.

John

On the 'Locomotive Settings' screen. Manually type the function labels onto the button label boxes, based upon the function descriptions given on the datasheet included with the loco. Remember to include 'on/off' on the labels of the functions that need to stick on.

It isn't critical or essential for the buttons labels to be populated by the Hornby database if for some reason they are missing. The Hornby database is just a convenient time-saver. Truncate (meaning abbreviate) the labels of longer function descriptions as there is a button character limit.

Hi Chrissaff, did not know i could write into the program like this, it worked great got all the sounds for the Tornado in the drop down list. You know what it's like open the box throw the instruction over your shoulder then worry later, i have started to read the RMpro guide and found out quite a few things i did not know about, well something to say about instructions eh!. thanks for your help Chrissaff. The guide i have is for ver1.67, i am running ver 1.69 is there an updated guide. John

There are a few things in Pro that do not show in the manual unfortunately, so its usually a case of ‘I wonder what this does’ then ask the forum.

Expect the manual to be updated with the next revision to RM out soon.

Rob

@66/67's

If you ever have a "How do I do this in RailMaster" type question. Then either myself or Ray (St1ngr4y) have probably all ready published a post about it. I have written loads of 'step by step' tutorial posts with 'screen shot' captures regarding setting up and configuring RM as has Ray. My posts tend to focus on initial setting up RM and locos, whereas Ray's tend to focus on signal & point control issues plus RM automation.

Archived