The Hornby designer obsessed with progressive rock

Rule 1 Applies

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarahagain was replying to me. There was quote in this person‘s comment? That means I must reply, otherwise that is being rude. Anyway, I don’t reply in every topic. I may never post again, as I am getting rather tired of all these comments aimed at me. I don’t see this place as somwhere friendly anymore.  🤔  😢

GNR-Gordon-4

I fully appreciate that Jacob. I was referring to the previous seven pages of this thread and many, many others across the forum.

Do you ever look at your total posts figure and wonder why it is so high?

No need to respond.

• 2 years later...

I recently put up a Hornby & Music Connection post, being unaware that this previous one also existed. We all use devices for our own purposes and work with them the best we can. Some people like and interact well with these items others don't or dislike the devices, so each to their own.

I do like a lot of music (as do others) for my own reasons and it spans many genres (Rock, Pop, Blues, Electronica, AOR, Metal, Prog etc) and artists (ABBA to ZZ Top or as ACDC to Zucchero) over the past 40 odd year of listening. I have a massed a very large collection on original Hard Copies (Vinyl, CD, Cassette) and which I prefer and make my own digital files)) and a number of MP3 downloads as when required for certain tracks I want from say a OST (original sound track) film or programme. I also find listening to my music while working with my model kits, rolling stock, and layout scenic' very enjoyable even though when I am singing along it is and to be honest dreadful (LOL).

Anyway to get back to the topic of the post, it is still surprising to see names pop up on the rolling stock etc whether they are fictitious or factual and a bit of full on the design teams behalf to watch out for. I wonder about their train of thought during the process and do they keep a file on names used and to be used, or just randomly pick them from the team members during any given year. What is on your play lists Simon, Mark and Montana? for me it is the new Birdy album Young Heart.