Digital Version of SCALEXTRIC TRACK PLANS BOOK

LowRider32

Technically any analog layout can be "digitized" by replacing the respective pieces of track with lane-changer pieces, i.e. a standard straight plus a half straight.

Having said that there are of course aspects of digital racing that should be considered to make it a fun layout and of course there are options in digital (pit lane) that simple aren't possible with analog.

For example, placing a lane change before a curve where people are slowing down anyway etc.

No, not at the moment. It would be a good suggestion to put directly to Scalextric Customer Services. I flicked through a copy of the book recently and it is does look good, with lots of new layouts, including some of the size you are looking for. Plus lots of multi-lane tracks and some digital layouts too. The great thing about looking at track plans is it inspires me to look at configurations and details that wouldn’t otherwise be conjured up by my imagination. But sometimes I see a complete track plan that would fit my requirement perfectly.

Archived