Railmaster - pre setting points

@chrissaf

"You can however, use the white box to customise the order in 'Standard' edition to an order that suits you."

Do you mean 'Pro' edition?

The white box does not appear in the 'Standard' edition and as far as I know the only way to edit the order of start-up firing is to delete each point configuration and re-set up in the order you require. I would pleased to learn if there is another way.

Regards,

BarryO

Make sure that the check box highlighted in yellow is still ticked.

/media/tinymce_upload/80ea9dbb4707069344ad91e9cef13990.jpg

Also, if the upgrade you mentioned in your post is an upgrade to RailMaster Pro. You also have to set a point start up firing order for each point configured on your track plan. Open your track plan in edit mode. Right Click each point and insert a point firing order number starting at 1 and going up sequentially [2, 3, 4, etc] to the total number of points you have [the number is typed in the blank white box......see yellow highlight in image below]. Once all points are edited, save the track plan, close and re-open RailMaster and test 'start up' again:

/media/tinymce_upload/17ddb2a6bf3df5fb684b3cb515160301.jpg

TIP: As this is your first post, just be aware that the 'Blue Button with the White Arrow' is not a 'Reply to this post' button. If you want to reply, scroll down and write your reply in the reply text box at the bottom of the page and click the Green 'Reply' button.

Particularly as my reply includes an image. If you use the blue button, any reply you write, may be held back for image approval. Even though it is already a previously published image.

Ooops.....thank you Barry for pointing out the error. You are quite correct. I have just checked my 'Standard Edition' RM and the 'white box' is not present......I genuinely thought it was as shown in the RM manual (which is where I pasted the image from). I have now edited and reposted my previous reply to correct it.

• 7 months later...

Just to add my two-penneth ....

I have RM Pro and have "Set Points/signals at startup" ticked. In my track layout, I have startup sequence set for only those points AND signals I want to set - the others I leave the startup sequence blank. This works OK for points, so you would think signals would work in a similar way .... no, they are ALL set at startup, whether they have a sequence number or not.

I reported this ages ago, but like many of the faults I have reported, it seems to have been sucked into a black hole.

Ray

Archived