Design Software ?

simontk

Hi simontk - welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, I haven’t come across any design software that offers pieces for Micro Scalextric. Ultimate Racer does include a Marchon track library, which is identical to the original 1994 Scalextric Micro MR-1 track system. However, this was replaced from 1995-6 by the Micro Scalextric system. Although it uses the same geometry as MR-1, there are extra pieces (including the hairpin) that aren’t in the Marchon track library.

There is a brand new Micro Scalextric track system that has just been released in the past few days in the new My First Scalextric set and due to be followed by three Warner Brothers sets and other ‘store exclusive’ sets between now and Christmas. The track is very different and is summarised here: https://www.scalextric.com/uk-en/forum/new-micro-scalextric-track-system/. The dimensions of the new track suggests that either the Tony AFX or Tyco HO track libraries in Ultimate Racer could be used for a basis design - the corners are 9-inches in diameter and the straights 3 and 6-inches long.

I hope that helps.

Archived