Intercity HST In Original Livery -

kevin_fisher

I know I'm a month late - but we have just celebrated the end of an era of the amazing HST as services were finally ended from Paddington after 43 years.I remember travveling on them when they were new - An Amazing experience...

Could we have a re/new release of the new 'High Spec' HST 125's in the original livery.

I missed out on the 40th Anniversary LImited edition (R3403) - and when they do turn up on Ebay etc - they go for a pretty penny - so I do believe there would be a market for these beauties...

Hopefully
Kevin Fisher

I already have one of the 'original' HST - complete with ringfield.. and even a slightly better finished Lima model..... and I am aware of the 'new' Railroad model coming out (R3608).. 

I just wish I could run with a 'super detailed' version  to look the part.. and with better pulling power..

Kevin

One would hope that the HST would remain in the popular model railway conciousness for many years to come. Know quite rightly in my opinion as "The Train that Saved British Rail" it deserves the inconic first place shared with "Rocket", "Flying Scotsman" and "Mallard" .

It ought to be a permanent part of the National Collection, and models ought to be available on a regular basis.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived