Vintage scalextric help

Bismark44

Hello I’m a new member and I’m looking to find somewhere that can give me a valuation for two scalectric sets that I have that I’m looking to sell.

I’m in south wales

i have photos but im

not allowed to upload them 

scalextric set fj.31 formula junior cars

boxed and as far as I can see complete but no transformer.

includes original instructions and also a price list from 1963 - I’d be Grateful for any advice

Hi There and welcome,

I doubt you will get any reliable information here.

There really is little rhyme or reason why one set is worth more than any other (yes there are such things as rarity and condition but that is about it).

There is a book called the "Ultimate Guide to Scalextric" that details the most about what one can expect to get for a set without naming a price.

Using the "closed auctions" option on only auction sites will also show you for how much a set has gone in the past.

Just an FYI we currently can't support selling on this forum (see the rule about personal info to the right).

Thank youHi There and welcome,

I doubt you will get any reliable information here.

There really is little rhyme or reason why one set is worth more than any other (yes there are such things as rarity and condition but that is about it).

There is a book called the "Ultimate Guide to Scalextric" that details the most about what one can expect to get for a set without naming a price.

Using the "closed auctions" option on only auction sites will also show you for how much a set has gone in the past.

Just an FYI we currently can't support selling on this forum (see the rule about personal info to the right).

Archived