Sound but no movement

Geoffboy

Hi

I've recently bought a Lord Nelson with sound and all I can get is the sound but no movement,it was bought new and tested before I purchased it I returned it to the shop and they've had it running on there circuit and it's ok.I put a Monarch class 50 with sound on my circuit and that runs ok.Has anyone got any ideas please,I have reprogrammed it but I noticed that when doing so it says in the Select book page 7 that 01 should appear but only the number 1 does,wondering if it's the Select controller although it's only just come back from Hornby having been updated to 16.

Geoff

Try numbering it away from the lower orders, say 10 or 25, etc to see if that makes a difference. Select V1.6 has the odd difference in screen presentation vs the manual. I would need to consult my files for details, but it should be covered in the guide received with v1.6: update.

Select V1.6 has the odd difference in screen presentation vs the manual. I would need to consult my files for details, but it should be covered in the guide received with v1.6: update.

From my notes...

Page 9

Address Programming

3. Adr 1 not 01 flashes

4. Red LED flashes twice

Archived