performance parts

Mac999

Hello,does anyone no where you get Scalextric performance Sport parts?

I have a leaflet from Scalextric that came with a old set showing motors with codes like c8421 for a 20.000 rmp motor etc,wheels tyres,axle bearings etc,but I can find nothing anywhere,any surgestions would be handy,thanks 😀

Hi Mac999.

The Sport performance parts are long discontinued, although you can probably still pick up a few bits and pieces here and there - mostly the parts that weren't so popular.

If you are looking for more powerful motors, almost all S-Can motors by manufacturers such as Pioneer, Slot.it, NSR, Thunderslot etc are a direct replacement for the standard Scalextric motor (although not the slim can FF motors in Scalextric F1 cars and Legends cars).

You can find some S-can motors here: www.pendleslotracing.co.uk/spares/motors.html?motor_type=330

And FF slim can motors here: www.pendleslotracing.co.uk/spares/motors.html?motor_type=334

Pendles are also good for the other spare parts you mention that can upgrade a Scalextric car. They are also very helpful if you have questions.

The up-to-date version of the Sport Performance idea is the Pro Chassis Ready concept which matches a replacement chassis with Slot.it performance part. Some chassis are available as Scalextric products, but most are 3D printed at the SLot.it Shapeways store. There's more here: www.scalextric.com/uk-en/shop/themes/pro-chassis-ready

I hope that helps!