Nelevator

JWRStation

It seems like it's an interesting concept - similar to Volkswagen at Wolfsberg, and some of the Hong Kong parking systems applied in miniature, but that they are not reliable to deliver on time.

Looking at the price, I can almost see that in it, yet also, that's the price of a pretty decent garden shed which could be added for near unlimited 'fiddling' ... 

Al.

Yes, an interesting concept, but understandably expensive.   I think if you asked the missus if she would agree to you ordering one, the answer would be "Not on my nellivator !".   The concept sets the little grey cells working to see if there are other less complex and more economical ways of dealing with the problem.

I'm with Atom - I was also wondering what JWR was talking about - click on both links - Thought it looked pretty cool - then read the reviews - odear  ☹️ - may be research the company 1st - find out if any body else does some thing similar!!

Finally got my refund but only after legal action..  Should not be neceessary for that but there you go..

It is a one man band as an addition to the main job and anyone looking at it I would say steer well clear.  If he cannot even supply them properly then think about future support....

Joe