Problem with Rail Master demo

Hi Guys,

I have a problem with Rail Master Demo. I installed it on my PC 4 days ago and in fact, when I start the program, a window tells me that I have other 86 days to use it. But when I close the window, the program tells me trail period is over and I can't use it because he gets closed.

Can someone help me? Thanks.

If it tells you that you have 86 days left when you start the program, then use it for the next 86 days.  It's not important what it says when you close it down, it is what it says when you open it that matters.

This assumes that you have not had it installed on the PC previously, because we understand that RM keeps a check of total time on a PC.

Be aware that after the outstanding 86 days have elapsed, RailMaster will stop working and will not get past the opening 'splash' screen. There is nothing you can do to change this fact. Uninstalling, and reinstalling on the 'same' PC will not reset the countdown timer. If you want to continue using RM after the 90 day (86 days left) trial period, you will have to activate RM with a 'paid for' license.

TIP: As a newbie poster on the forum, just be aware that the 'Blue Button with the White Arrow' is not a 'Reply to this post' button. If you want to reply to any of the posts, scroll down and write your reply in the reply text box at the bottom of the page and click the Green 'Reply' button.

See also – further TIPs on how to get the best user experience from this forum.

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/tips-on-using-the-forum/

P.S. I hope this is the right way to answer on the forum :)

Yes that is the correct way to reply.

Well if it says you should have 86 days and it isn't giving you that, then that is an issue I have never ever seen reported before. Thus I have no solution to offer. As an 'unpaid for evaluation copy' I doubt that there is any official support. Apart from which, the 'integral support request function' needs to have the application running to access it.

I can only suggest that you raise your issue directly with the RailMaster support people using their external email address: support@rail-master.com and ask them.