Some fun during the lockdown days.

The following article was in my local paper on Monday. I know the artist and with his permission I reproduced the mural on my layout.

/media/tinymce_upload/ecbdb91777576d00aaec5aa5780d31c6.jpg

/media/tinymce_upload/f65709d393f870276f440668b5e74fa9.jpg/media/tinymce_upload/33d891075fabdbc5ce213287c1ec75f2.jpg

GNR,

Think about that. MM shows the image on the front page of a paper and then shows the artist with the actual artwork. Does the piece of art the artist is holding look like it would cover the side of a house?

The article was sent to mess a WhatsApp picture. I saved them to.my phone. Then transferred them to my laptop. The space on the house was measured and then using Word I transferred the picture into the document. Then it was formatted to the wall size. I then printed it out on plain paper to check sizes. Happy with it I then printed it in photo glossy paper at the best quality print.

It was then stuck into the building with PVA glue. Once dry I used scenic cement to flatten the gloss and give it a Matt finish. The artist, Paul was impressed with the resort.

Paul Stone does paint these painting on house and building walls. There are many through the world, USA, also South America etc. He paints murals with eyes on them  too. Usually,  the pupil refects something of interest which compliments the location. This one a pair of eyes, is at R.A.F. Odiham and has a Chinook over Buckingham palace.in one of them./media/tinymce_upload/1010ce78af5a419fd5a0b049b5c8a76c.jpg

/media/tinymce_upload/ecac49e1716f12b621ac99bc5da888f2.jpg

The majority of this is painted with spray cans paints.